Realizes real-time control and edge computing function
Highly accurate device control by CC-Link IE field network with edge computing function enabling data collection/analysis in the middle level between the IT system and shop floor.
Windows® and VxWorks® pre-installed
Two types of operating systems can be operated at the same time, device control and data collection can be performed on a real-time basis like VxWorks® , and analysis of collected data and display of analysis results can be carried out for each OS like Windows® . Therefore, device control and information processing functions, which have been supported by combining personal computers and dedicated devices, can be consolidated into one unit, contributing to reduction of system construction cost and space saving of devices.
Data communication of control information and production information of devices connected via CC-Link IE Field Network can be performed in 1 ms at maximum. Therefore, high-precision device control and high-speed collection of production information are realized. With ports for CC-Link IE Field Network and CC-Link IE Field Network Basic, you can easily connect to compatible devices simply by making settings.
The high level of environmental resistance and durability developed in the general-purpose sequencer MELSEC series enables long-term continuous operation in various environments used by customers. In addition, consumables can be easily removed and replaced, making maintenance easy.
|Dedicated API provision format|
|Expansion slot||PCI Express ®|
|mini PCI Express ®|
|RS-232||Number of channels|
|RS-422||Number of channels|
|RS-485||Number of channels|
|Input / output terminal||Shutdown request input|
|Shutdown completion notification output|
|Power supply||Rated input voltage|
|Input voltage variable range|
|Input maximum apparent power|
|Dimensions (H) x (W) x (D)|
* 1 Shared memory is 0.25GB.
* 2 The maximum capacity of optional items is 64GB.
* 3 Maximum resolution at 60 Hz.
* 4 Assignable to Windows ® or VxWorks ® by parameter setting .
|Number of channels|
|CC-Link IE Field Network||Station type|
|Maximum number of connected stations|
|Number of ports|
|Transmission line type|
|Total extension distance|
|Maximum station distance|
|CC-Link IE Field Network Basic||Station type|
|Number of slave stations connected in 1 network|
|Number of ports|
|Transmission line type|
* 5 Up to 120 slave stations can be connected.
* 6 For star type, use a switching hub that supports CC-Link IE field network synchronous communication.
* 7 Maximum number of connected slave stations that can be managed by the master station. The maximum number of connected devices varies depending on the number of occupied stations of slave stations. However, make sure that the total number of occupied stations does not exceed the maximum number of connected stations.
|Operating ambient temperature|
|Storage ambient temperature|
|Operating ambient humidity|
|Storage ambient humidity|
|Vibration resistance||Conforms to JIS B 3502 and IEC 61131-2||When there is intermittent vibration|
|When there is continuous vibration|
|Installation place / use place|
* 8 fan unit storage ambient temperature is -25 to 70 ° C, storage ambient humidity is 20 to 85%.
* 9 Do not use or store in an environment pressurized above atmospheric pressure at an altitude of 0 m. If used, it may cause malfunction.
* 10 When used at high altitudes above 2000 m, the withstand voltage performance and the upper limit of the operating ambient temperature decrease.
* 11 When installing a ventilation fan on the control panel, consider the location of the ventilation fan so that it does not interfere with the exhaust flow from the fan unit of this product.
* 12 Indicates where the power distribution unit is assumed to be connected, from the public power distribution network to the on-premises mechanical equipment. Category II applies to devices that receive power from fixed equipment. The surge withstand voltage of the device up to the rated 300V is 2500V.
* 13 This indicator shows the degree of occurrence of conductive substances in the environment where the equipment is used. Pollution Degree 2 produces only non-conductive pollution. However, it is an environment where temporary condensation may occur due to accidental condensation.