This course has been set up for the beginner who is interested in and would like to know the basic knowledge of industrial robot. Trainees of this course will acquire basic knowledge of robot which will be advantage in model selection and robot execution. Moreover, the trainees will be able to check and troubleshoot the basic problems once there are any problems occur.
In this course, the trainees will study from and use the real equipment. Therefore this will be one of the best opportunities for trainee to have direct experience with Mitsubishi Electric industrial robot.
1. Principles and basic steps of using Industrial robot
2. Robot structure and maintenance
3. How to use an operation panel
4. How to use an teaching pendent
5. Design robot’s programming (online and offline)
6. Robot diagnostic
1. Basic knowledge in electrical system or experience in measuring or controlling system.
2. Basic skill in computer and English
Provided Equipment : Robot (RV Series)
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 4 Trainees (2Trainees/kit set)