This course suites for users who are interesting in how to use Servomotor in basic level? , and component of Q-series motion controller. Furthermore, the trainees will be able to design and implement program to control the motion controller as well as investigate and fix the basic problem.
In this course, the trainees will be able to use MT Developer to implement program for motion controller as well.
1. Differences of Motion controller
2. Structure of Q Series motion controller
3. How to use motion controller?
4. How to design and implement program both real and virtual mode?
5. How to use MT Developer program?
o Basic and advance command
o Read/Write program from computer to motion controller
o How to monitor the working status of each equipment?
o How to investigate and fix the problem once motion control does not work properly?
1. PLC101 Basic PLC course, basic PLC knowledge and basic skill of using GX Developer or GX Works2.
2. SVO301 Servo course, basic Servo knowledge.
3. Basic knowledge of electricity or experience in measure and controlling system
4. Basic skills in computer and English
Provided Equipment : Mitsubishi Q-Series Motion controller and Servo Motor (MR-J2S) 4 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09.00-16.30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 3
Trainee/class : 8 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)