This course will instruct about how to apply Industrial Ethernet to control through high-speed network (1Gbps/Sec) which also known as CC-Link IE Field network system. CC-Link IE Field has been more famous in automation production system in many factories since it is a high efficiency system which encourage to reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in wiring aspect by using Cat-5e cables which easy to find in the market. Furthermore, the system has standard which highly reliable and easy for troubleshooting.
In this course, you will learn how to control devices by distance network as CC-Link IE Field as well as programming and parameter configuration in order to use with other external devices such as Remote Input/output (Both digital and analog). Besides, you will understand the communication between PLCs by local station data interchange. Furthermore, you will know how to investigate the initial causes of CC-Link IE Field when it errors.
1. Principal and structure of CC-Link IE Field
2. Parameter setting in CC-Link IE Field system
3. How to identify position of devices such as Remote Input/ Output including analog module.
4. Communication between Master station and Remote/Local Station.
1. Complete PLC201 course (Advance PLC) or have advanced PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English
Provided Equipment : Demo kits of CC-Link IE Field (PLC Q-Series) 6 Sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 12 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)