This purpose of this course is to introduce how to use Microsoft excel with PLC in order to send and receive data in each form by using MX Component as a medium which is really famous in nowadays.
In this course, the trainees will be able to send and receive data through each different communication system. This course will concentrate on the systems those have international standard and Mitsubishi PLC network system. Those data in Microsoft excel can be managed in order to utilize the benefit of data in real production.
1. Communication system of Mitsubishi PLC
2. How to use MX Component and MX Sheet program
3. How to use Microsoft Excel to send and receive data with PLC through MX Component software
1. Prerequisite of GX Developer (GXD101) course or basic knowledge of GX Developer
2. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and English language
Provided Equipment : Demo kits of PLC (FX Series , Q Series) 16 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : Training Time: 09.00-16.30 (Please present before the session begin for 30 minutes to register)
Days : 1
Trainee/class : 32 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)