This course has been set up for the beginner who is interesting and would like to know the basic knowledge of PLC. Trainees of this course will acquire basic knowledge of PLC which will be advantage in model selection and using PLC. Moreover, the trainees will be able to check and troubleshoot the basic problems once there are any problems occur.
In this course, the trainees will study from and use the real equipment. Therefore this will be one of the best opportunities for trainee to have direct experience with PLC.
1. Background and functions of iQ-F and iQ-R Series PLC
2. PLC fundamental, structure and type of PLC
3. How to select the most appropriate PLC model
4. Basic PLC equipment (Input, Output, Internal Relay, Timer and Counter)
5. How to use GX Works 3 Software
o Software installation
o Design PLC system control and PLC's programming
o Basic and advance commands
o PLC read/write
o Monitoring PLC, PLC status
o Principles and steps of using PLC
o Checking error code
1. Basic knowledge in electrical system or experience in measuring or controlling system.
2. Basic skill in computer and English
Provided Equipment : PLC kit set (iQ-F and iQ-R Series PLC) 8 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 30 Trainees (2Trainees/kit set)