This course has been set up for the advancer who is interested and would like to know the advance knowledge of PLC. Trainees of this course will apply knowledge of PLC which will be advantage in model selection and using a special module of PLC Q series. Moreover, the trainees will be able to check and troubleshoot the problems once there are any problems occur.
In this course, the trainees will study from and use the real equipment from our kit set.
Therefore this will be one of the best opportunities for trainee to have direct experience in this course.
1. 'Mitsubishi PLC' FX-Series, A-Series and Q-Series hardware, including special modules
2. Special commands;
o Transferring data command
o Transforming data command
o Comparing value of data command
o Calculation command for both integer and decimal
3. Programming design technique using advance commands
4. Inspection and troubleshoot technique for errors
5. Analog modules- special modules for analog signal input/output
1. Complete PLC101 course (Basic PLC) or have basic PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English.
3. Basic knowledge in electrical system or experience in measuring or controlling system.
Provided Equipment : PLC simulation kit (Q-Series) 15 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 3
Trainee/class : 30 Trainees (2Trainees/kit set)