creates a machining path of deburring/polishing and performs machining!
On-site operators can automate their teaching process with rough teaching using a master workpiece and tools.
Mitsubishi provides hardware, software, and supporting tools as a package to make designing, programming, startup, and adjustment required for the deburring/polishing operation with a robot easy for users.
New functions and know-how
New functions including know-how required for deburring/polishing operations have been implemented!
· Rough teaching using a master workpiece and a force sensor hand automatically creates a machining path.
· Prevents a short-period stop caused by deceleration when the maximum load is detected at machining.
· The wear amount of a tip tool is detected for the machining path correction function.
Both [workpiece gripping] and [tool gripping] can be performed
· Both [workpiece gripping] and [tool gripping] with a robot can be performed!
No more complex wiring
· Devices and cables required for deburring/polishing are packaged.
· Wiring is completed only by connecting connectors.
· Option cables have already been connected to the main unit!
Easy setting and startup
Easy startup with
wizard format (interactive format) of dedicated tools.
(No manuals are required. Just touch buttons following messages shown in the screen.)
· Operation commands (Deburring/polishing)
· Pushing methods (tool coordinate system/orthogonal coordinate system/stiffness)
· Easy setting of force sensor parameters.
· Detailed machining commands such as push amount, the number of machining times, approach run/overrun, etc.