Force sensor set
Improved production stability
· Parts can be inserted/attached without damage, while adjusting for displacement absorptions caused by parts variations and subtle external forces.
· Work stability is improved by position latching and retry processing at times of work failure.
· Furthermore, quality can be managed using log data, and the causes of work errors can be analyzed.
Realization of complex assembly and processing tasks
· Parts can be inserted/attached without damage, while adjusting for subtle external forces.
· Action direction and pushing force can be changed by detecting the contact force, and interrupt processing can be performed using trigger conditions that combine position information and force information.
· Programs can be easily created using dedicated robot language.
· Based on representative examples of application programs, work programs can be easily created in response to each customer's required task.
· The robot can be quickly [taught] accurate positions based on position and force data from the teaching box.
Work conditions can be verified and adjusted by viewing the position and force data from the teaching box and the graph waveform on RT ToolBox3.