Processing Machine Loading Application
This application facilitates the configuration of a loading/unloading system for processing machines in which a Mitsubishi CNC numerical control devices has been installed.
Mitsubishi provides hardware, software, and supporting tools as a package to make designing, programming, and startup on the configuration of a loading/unloading system easy for customers.
Simple wiring design! Easy wiring work!
· CNC numerical control devices and a robot can be connected via CC-Link, and an operation box and the robot can be connected with a connector.
· A parallel I/O interface for connecting signals of peripheral devices has been installed to a robot controller.
Easy setting and startup
· Processing machine loading-dedicated programs and interface functions facilitate easy setting and startup!
As soon as an operation box is connected, the system can be
(The system can be started by using the dedicated startup software, MELFA-Machine Loading!)
· There is no need to configure communication settings, I/O assignment, and parameter settings of CNC devices and robots! (automatic setting)
A necessary program is automatically selected by the selection
(Robot programs have already been installed.)
· Teaching operations can be performed by following the wizard.
improved the compatibility of robots and CNC devices
System central control display of maintenance information
(including coordinates and tool lives) of a processing machine (CNC) in a system.
· The robot status can be displayed and the robot can be operated on the same system screen.