This course has been set up for people who are interested to learn fundamental structure of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) which is a famous system that use of cost management and improve production quality. SCADA also provides features of real-time database and able to analyze data to identify cause of error in producing process.
1. SCADA Structure and concept
2. Essences of SCADA in production system
3. Structure and function of MC Works64 (Software)
4. Interface design by GraphWorks64
5. Alarm display design by AlarmWorks64
6. Report design as trend graphs by TrendWorks64
7. How to use MX-OPC Server
8. How to connect PLC with MC Works64
1. Complete PLC201 course (Advance PLC) or have advanced PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English
Provided Equipment : Demo kits of PLC (Q-Series) 7 Sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 14 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)