This course is suite for people who are interesting in controlling motor speed or currently using inverter. In this course, trainees will understand the principle of speed controlling and how to apply it into practice by using inverter which has been used in various industries. There are several reasons that make inverter famous, ease of use, simple, variety of choices, high quality and energy saving.
1. How to use inverter to control motor speed
2. Performance of motor after being controlled by inverter.
3. Inverter model selection.
4. Component of inverter.
5. Inverter installation.
6. Inverter configuration.
7. Replacing old inverter with a new model.
8. Inverter accessories
9. Inverter diagnostic
10. How to deal with noise?
1. Basic knowledge of electricity or experience in measuring and controlling system.
2. Basic skills in computer and English.
Provided Equipment : Inverter (A800-Series) 10 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 1
Trainee/class : 20 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)