The purpose of this course is to encourage user to do the maintenance of inverter by themselves. Nowadays, inverter has play a big role in manufacturing production which help the manufacturer to reduce cost by saving energy. Therefore it cannot be denied that to know how to maintain and repair inverter is really important.
In this course, you will learn how to check and maintain inverter including safety pre-caution, parameter setting and troubleshooting of inverter.
1. Maintenance of inverter
2. How to check internal detection system of inverter
3. Introduction of inverter software (FR-Configurator2)
4. Parameter setting of inverter protective function by FR-Configurator2
5. Analyze and Troubleshooting of Inverter
1. Complete PLC201 course (Advance PLC) or have advanced PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English
Provided Equipment : Demo Kits of Inverter 5 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 1
Trainee/class : 10 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)