This course suits for people who are interesting in PLC Remote station connecting technique by linking system (Device Level Network) using CC-LINK network which is standard network system for remote controlling and widely used nowadays.
1. Basic knowledge and system structure of CC-LINK.
2. Parameter setting of CC-LINK.
3. How to use data in buffer memory?
4. How to specify the position of Remote I/O(Rx,Ry,RWr ,RWw)?
5. Programming technique for communicating between master and remote stations.
o Remote I/O Station
o Remote Device Station
o Intelligent Device Station
6. Investigate errors from CC-LINK network.
1. Complete PLC201 course (Advance PLC) or have advanced PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English.
Provided Equipment : PLC simulation kit Q-Series and CC-LINK 9 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 18 Trainees (2 Trainee/kit set)