This course suits for people who are interesting in GOT which is one of the most popular Human Machine Interface (HMI) that used as input/output to interact between machine and user. Nowadays, GOT is really famous in factories. This is because of the convenience of use and high efficiency.
In this course, the trainees will be able to use GOT and have a knowledge in model selection that will be the best for their applications, communication setting between GOT and PLC. Moreover, the trainees will be able to design and create status display by using GT Designer3.
1. HMI fundamental
2. Type of GOT and Model selection technique
3. How to use GT-Designer3 and GT-Simulator?
4. How to setup the operating system for GOT and to communicate GOT with PLC
5. Creating digital (Bit) device display and analog (Word) device display.
6. Creating alarm history display.
7. Creating line graph display.
8. Safety controlling technique
1. Complete PLC201 course (Advance PLC) or have advanced PLC's knowledge and have experiences in GX Works2 software.
2. Basic skills in computer and English.
Provided Equipment : PLC simulation kit(FX-Series, L-Series ) and GOT 15 sets
Date and location
Training Session Info : 09:00-16:30 (Registration 08:30)
Days : 2
Trainee/class : 30 Trainees (2 Trainees/kit set)