Small and light
· Small and light (Camera head part: 146 x 87 x 137mm, approx. 0.9 kg)
· It can be used for eye-in-hand and can be fixed.
High-speed and high-accuracy measurement
· This sensor enables high-speed recognition of 1.2 seconds at the earliest (model-less recognition) and high-accuracy measurements.
· The minimum measuring error of approximately 0.3 mm.
As a replacement for part feeders
One of the following two recognition methods can be selected.
· Model-less recognition: The position of a workpiece is recognized without registering its model.
· Model matching recognition: The pose of a workpiece is recognized using a 3D-CAD model.
· This sensor is more inexpensive and conserves a smaller footprint than a part feeder (when multiple parts are used). Retry operation can reduce stoppage.
Good connection compatibility
Good connection compatibility supplied as a robot manufacturer
· This sensor can be connected directly via LAN equipped with a controller as standard.
· The sensor can be set and its operation can be checked easily using a personal computer for setting.
· When the sensor is running, the personal computer is not required.
· The sensor has the coordinate calibration function of robots and vision sensors as standard installation.
· The dedicated commands added to MELFA-BASIC V can be used to control the sensor.
Products prepared by customers
Personal computer for setting
Category 5e or later