· Simplified settings using Easy Builder
· Easy Builder allows connection to vision systems, setting of job (vision programs) settings.
· Calibration between the robot and vision system to be completed easily and quickly.
· Simplified connection using Ethernet
· Up to three robots and seven vision systems can be connected together to the same system by Ethernet connection.
· Vision system information can be shared between multiple robots.
· Simplified control using robot language
· The included dedicated vision system commands enable vision system startup, job selection, and control of data receiving and other operations to be completed quickly and easily using a single command without any need for protocols.
· MELFA BASIC V comes with dedicated vision system control commands and status variables.
These control commands and status variables enable the vision system to be controlled using simple programs.
Simple job editing
· Jobs (Vision recognition programs) are created from the job editing screen.
· Jobs can be edited using condition settings and other data, eliminating the need for specialized knowledge of vision control commands and other programming instructions.
· The calibration wizard allows settings used in converting workpiece positions recognized by the vision system into robot coordinate system coordinates easily and quickly.