Easily creates a machining path of deburring/polishing and performs machining!
On-site operators can automate their teaching process with rough teaching using a master workpiece and tools.
Mitsubishi provides hardware, software, and supporting tools as a package to make designing, programming, startup, and adjustment required for the deburring/polishing operation with a robot easy for users.
New functions and know-how
New functions including know-how required for deburring/polishing operations have been implemented!
· Rough teaching using a master workpiece and a force sensor hand automatically creates a machining path.
· Prevents a short-period stop caused by deceleration when the maximum load is detected at machining.
· The wear amount of a tip tool is detected for the machining path correction function.
Both [workpiece gripping] and [tool gripping] can be performed
· Both [workpiece gripping] and [tool gripping] with a robot can be performed!
No more complex wiring
· Devices and cables required for deburring/polishing are packaged.
· Wiring is completed only by connecting connectors.
· Option cables have already been connected to the main unit!
Easy setting and startup
· Easy startup with wizard format (interactive format) of dedicated tools.
(No manuals are required. Just touch buttons following messages shown in the screen.)
· Operation commands (Deburring/polishing)
· Pushing methods (tool coordinate system/orthogonal coordinate system/stiffness)
· Easy setting of force sensor parameters.
· Detailed machining commands such as push amount, the number of machining times, approach run/overrun, etc.