Training for "SMART AUTOMATION 2019" competition
Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation (Thailand) Co., Ltd. supported the special training course for participants of "SMART AUTOMATION 2019" competition from 29 July to 1 August 2019 at Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin, with a total of 47 teams, consisting of contestants and supervisors.
Contents of the course:
- Application of the programmable logic controller (PLC) MELSEC iQ-F series (or FX5U)
- Application of the human-machine interface (HMI) GOT 2000 series
- Application of SOFTGOT 2000 program, a simulation program that allows the computer to be used instead of the real touch screen.
- Application of the CC-Link Remote I/O module that saves cable and increase the stability of the production system
- Wiring and using the real machine.
- K.Sumate Kamngammuang
- K.Seksan Wattnachote
This course provides real equipment for maximum understanding and focuses on applying knowledge in learning and working in the future.